We're offering an 8-week High School Hockey Tune-Up Camp designed for players not participating in fall travel hockey.
Former college players and high school hockey coaches Lauren Wiggins (SHU and Branford High School) and Ross Shepherd (Elmira and Daniel Hand High School) will lead the clinic.
Expect a high-tempo environment for players to refine their skills using a combination of on-ice drills, small-area games, and scrimmage situations to challenge players designed to warm up their skills for the upcoming season.
- 8-week Tune-Up Camp (Oct 1 - Nov. 19)
- Designed for girls not playing Fall travel hockey
- Led by former high school coaches/college players
- Held Sunday afternoons at Northford
- Focused on power skating, shooting, passing, stick handling
- Tuition: $240
Space is limited, so register today. Should we reach capacity, interested participants will be added to a waitlist. Tuition must be paid before the first session. No refunds.
Click here for additional information about our High School Hockey Tune-Up Camp.
2023-24 High School Tune Up
(Oct 1 - Nov 19)