At the base level, all youth hockey clubs have the same purpose: to provide programming that enables kids to play hockey. However, the execution is the differentiator.
Here are our core priorities:
- Strong, positive organizational culture grounded in principles and shared values
- Player development-centric organization focused on helping each player reach their potential and next level of play
- Absolute focus on growing the game through our Learn to Play Clinics, reaching girls of all ages (4 – 19)
- Membership in multiple leagues (CGHL, CHC, and NEGHL) to achieve the ideal competitive balance for each team
- Tiered travel team structure allows us to offer multiple teams (11 in total) at most age brackets (U08 - U19), optimizing growth and development at all levels of play
- Extensive development opportunities outside of team practice, including a best-in-class goalie training program, in-season skill sessions, tournament opportunities, and pre-season camps
- Top-tier coaching team using a consistent methodology that aligns with the USA Hockey American Development Model to optimize development
- Champions of the girls’ hockey experience, giving access to female role models through our expanding number of female Sharks coaches or our partnerships with like-minded organizations like Pro Crease Goaltending or the QU Women’s Hockey Team.
Our 90% retention rate and consistently positive feedback tell us we're delivering our players an exceptional hockey experience. We hope to see you on the ice.